Cturcompburre Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Lego Batman Movie Hd Full Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A cooler-than-ever Bruce Wayne must deal with the usual suspects as they plan to rule Gotham City, while discovering that he has accidentally adopted a teenage orphan who wishes to become his sidekick.
There are big changes brewing in Gotham City, and if he wants to save the city from The Joker's hostile takeover, Batman may have to drop the lone vigilante thing, try to work with others and maybe, just maybe, learn to lighten up.
This movie is an abs-olute (you&#39;ll get that joke after you see the movie)! It does everything a movie should do: let you escape from reality and just enjoy yourself<br/><br/>The movie has jokes, action sequences, jabs at the live-action Batman movies and shows phenomenal voice-acting, beautiful animation (like its predecessor &#39;The Lego Movie&#39; (qv), epic cameos, and most importantly a heartfelt message!<br/><br/>This movie is certainly fun for the entire family-containing jokes and entertainment that will apply to all ages at once!<br/><br/>What are you waiting for? See this movie!!!!!!
I think the makers missed the mark for kids on this one. I loved the 2014 Lego movie, it had an appropriate story-line for kids and was such a hoot for those of us who grew up with and still love Lego. This one had a story-line that I suspect left younger ones feeling a bit flat; Batman is grumpy because he hasn&#39;t got a family, psychological stuff for kids, what&#39;s wrong with straight forward adventure, fighting the baddies etc. Batman&#39;s grumpy voice and inward looking angst was a bit hard for me to take let alone a kid looking for laughs and fun. The music was also a bit of a miss - after the success of &quot;Everything is Awesome&quot; this one had shrieking guitar riffs - not exactly catchy for kids. The standout moment for me was a brief glimpse of Adam West as Batman doing a crazy Egyptian dance - do google it, no wonder us survivors from the 60s are so messed up. The range of villains was great and there were some good action scenes but this just didn&#39;t hit the mark somehow. I hope the producers concentrate on a really good story for the younger audience next time and they may end up with a winner.
When it counts, The LEGO Batman Movie delivers everything you’d want from such a farcical superhero creation.

Thief II: The Metal Age full movie free downloadDownload hindi movie The EliminadoraThe Noiva em Fuga e o Tigr oPinochestein 3d movie in hindi free downloadThe Hunt for Gollum movie free download in hindiThe Incredible Hulk movie download hdDownload the A Toast to the Con-Game full movie tamil dubbed in torrentNash Bridges 720pJustice League: The New Frontier movie downloadthe Szinglik jszak ja download
Please log in to post a reply.